Pht1106~1110 Tower Online Hf UPS
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||5 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||2000PCS Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: PHT1106~1110
- Type: Tower Online Hf UPS
- Application: Industrial/Medical/Office/Army/Security Area etc.
- Standby Time: Long-acting Machine
- Output Capacity: Medium Type
- Brand: Conpo
- Transport Package: Standard Packing
- Origin: China
- Phase: Single Phase
- Protection: Full Protections
- Classification: Venus Series Tower Online Hf UPS
- Standby UPS: Sine Wave Output UPS
- Equipment Mode: Centralized Model
- Trademark: CONPO
- Specification: CE, RoHS, SGS, SONCAP, SASO, ISO9001 etc.
- HS Code: 8504402000
Venus PHT series is double-conversion high frequency online UPS with a output power factor 0.8. Specifically designed for operation in poor power areas. They provides high power density with long backup time in compact size. It's ideal for ATMs, banking and other business critical applications. Users also can adjust charging current from 1A to 6A according to different applications. Venus PHT series also have USB and RS-232 communication ports as standard, with a built-in intelligent slot for additional adapters, protocol converters and relate contact cards..
Range of applications
Data Processing Center , Office Automation, Telecom System , Network Rooms , Education System , National Defense System, Medical Equipment
Financial System, Securities System
1.True double-conversion online UPSA true double conversion UPS will provide clean, high level quality power to fully protect mission-critical devices such as sensitive networks, small computer centers, servers, telecom applications, as well as for industrial applications.
2. Output power factor 0.8Compared to the online UPS in the current market, Venus series UPS provides better output power factor up to 0.8. It offers higher performance and efficiency for critical applications.
3. Wide input voltage range (110V-300V)Venus series can still provide stable power to connected devices under unstable power environments.
4. 50/60 Hz Frequency Converter ModeLock output frequency at 50Hz or 60Hz to suit power sensitive equipments.
5. ECO mode operation for energy savingOffers efficiency as high as 97% to cut energy usage &cost. UPS power application via static bypass, timely returning to online double conversion when the need arises.
6.Emergency Power Off (EPO) FunctionThis feature can secure the personnel and equipment in case of fires or other emergencies.
7. DSP technology applied for 6-10K modelsA DSP controller provides an improved and cost-effective solution with high performance.
• UPS can be connected to the computer via USB or Rs232 interface. So it can be realized LAN monitoring single or many sets of UPS, it also can monitor the other ups which connected to the computer via LAN.
• UPS monitoring software has more than 10 kinds of language for choice.
• Humanized operation interface, which is powerful and can shows the battery voltage, frequency, load, temperature and other data by real-time monitoring through the charts.
• Alarm of different power incident could be set by radio, mobile phone text messages, e-mails and SNMP etc.
|Venus series Tower Online High Frequency UPS|
|CAPACITY||6000VA / 4800W||10000VA / 8000W||6000VA / 4800W||10000VA / 8000W|
|Size, D X W X H (mm)||369 x 190 x 318||442x 190 x 318||369 x 190 x 688||442x 190 x 688|
|Net Weight (kg)||21||23||72||82|
|Voltage Range||Low Line Transfer||110 VAC ± 3 % at 50% Load; 176 VAC ± 3 % at 100% Load|
|Low Line Comeback||Low Line Loss Voltage + 10V|
|High Line Transfer||300 VAC ± 3 %|
|High Line Comeback||High Line Loss Voltage - 10V|
|Frequency Range||46Hz ~ 54 Hz @ 50Hz|
56Hz ~ 64 Hz @ 60Hz
|Phase||Single phase with ground|
|Power Factor||>= 0.99 at 100% Load|
|AC Voltage Regulation||± 1%|
|46Hz ~ 54 Hz @ 50Hz|
56Hz ~ 64 Hz @ 60Hz
|Frequency Range (Batter Mode)||50 Hz ± 0.1 Hz or 60Hz ± 0.1 Hz|
|Overload||AC mode||100%~110%: 10min,110%~130%: 1min,>130% : 1sec|
|Battery mode||100%~110%: 30sec,110%~130%: 10sec,>130% : 1sec|
|Current Crest Ratio||3:1 max|
|Harmonic Distortion||<= 3 % @ 100% Linear Load; <= 6 % @ 100% Non-linear Load|
|Transfer Time||AC Mode to Batter Mode||0 ms|
|Inverter to Bypass||0 ms|
|Waveform (Batter Mode)||Pure Sine Wave|
|AC Mode||> 89%||> 90%||> 89%||> 90%|
|Battery Mode||> 88%||> 89%||> 88%||> 89%|
|Battery Type||Depending on applications||12V7AH||12V9AH|
|Battery Numbers||Depending on applications||16|
|Recharge Time||Depending on applications||9 hours recover to 90% capacity|
|Charging Current||Default: 4 A ± 10%; Max.: 6A ± 10%||Default : 1 A ± 10%; Max.: 2A ± 10%|
|Charging Voltage||218.4 VDC ± 1%|
|Operation Temperature||0 ~ 40°C (battery life cycle will be shorten when temperature is above 25°C)|
|Operation Humidity||<95 % and non-condensing|
|Acoustic Noise Level||<55dB @ 1 Meter||<58dB @ 1 Meter||<55dB @ 1 Meter||<58dB @ 1 Meter|
|Smart RS-232 or USB||Windows® 2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008,Windows® 7/8,Linux,Unix,MAC|
|Optional SNMP||Power management from SNMP manager and web browser|
|Remarks:||Products specifications are subject to change without notice!|